Ambient Tours and our tour partner in Portugal, Tours for you offer fully escorted and event managed cultural and heritage tour packages centred on Lisbon.
Lisbon, the capital of Portugal, is known as the white city or the city of light. It is a city of contrasts combining modern architecture with richly decorated palaces, picturesque renaissance churches, castles, monasteries, convents and impressive 18th century buildings and avenues. All this sits atop seven hills and faces the majestic Tagus River.
Your cultural and heritage experience starts the moment you arrive in Lisbon. You will be met at the airport by one of our experienced tour guides who will ensure that everything runs smoothly and that your stay is everything that you hoped it would be. Your package includes visits to the main cultural and heritage sites in Lisbon and the surrounding area but allows you ample free time to soak up the unique atmosphere of the City and the facilities at your hotel. The typical fully escorted heritage & cultural tour programme will include:
- All transfers in Lisbon and the surrounding area
- 2/3 nights' accommodation at the selected hotel including breakfast
- Welcome drink and dinner
- Special Lisbon dining and Fado experience
- Fully escorted full day sightseeing itinerary taking in the sights of Queluz, Mafra, Ericeira and Sintra
- One ½ day Lisbon heritage experience.
- The exclusive services of an experienced guide and tour manager
Tour Dates 2017: 23-26 June and 8-11 September